Farid Y. Salehroa
a 24 year U.S. Army, Special Forces Veteran, President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Advanced Concepts Exploitation, L.L.C. Accomplished professional with over 35 years of providing technology, intelligence and program experts to the Federal Government, and the military. Real operational experience , training, and management in the areas of Special Operations (18D/18F), Surveillance, and Counter-narcotic. Served as an Instructor to the US Army Special Forces Advanced Reconnaissance Target Analysis and Exploitation Techniques Course (SFARTAETC) at Ft. Bragg N.C. , The Military Free Fall School, Yuma Az. and instructor in The Joint Special Operations Medical Training Center as primary instructor in Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC).
Recognized as a subject matter expert (SME) in wireless communications and associated intelligence analysis. Has designed, produced, and presented multiple training courses to the military, intelligence, and law enforcement communities. Has managed, evaluated, and enhanced numerous instructional programs. Designed and implemented management assessment models. Expert in the presentation of highly technical information in a manner that is understandable and retainable by the target audience.
- Master in Information Systems (M.I.S.) - 2017 / The University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Master of Science/Administration of Justice and Security (MS/AJS) /Global Homeland Security - 2016 / The University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- B.S.M. /Bachelor of Science in Management - 2015 / The University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic) - 1992 / University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- BLS - 2017
- ACLS- 2017
- PALS- 2017
- TCCC- 2017
- PHTLS- 2017
is a former police officer from the Houston Police department with several years of law enforcement experience working as a patrol officer, investigator, cyber intelligence analyst at the Fusion Center and on call technology support for the Hostage Negotiation unit. Before he was a police officer he spent several years at Fortune 500 companies in roles related to information technology (IT), data management and geographic information systems (GIS). He currently works at a Fortune 500 company as the lead cyber threat intelligence analyst and is an adjunct Cyber Preparedness Instructor for Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service.
- Master of Science in Digital Forensics - 2016 / Sam Houston State University
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - 2014 / Sam Houston State University
- Associate of Science in Electronics - 2000 / New England Institute of Technology
- CompTIA - A+, Network+, Security+
- Texas/TCOLE – Master Peace Officer
- SHSU – Graduate Certificate in Digital Investigation
Olson, Eric and Shashidhar, Narasimha (2016) "Low Budget Forensic Drive Imaging Using Arm Based Single Board Computers," Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law: Vol. 11 : No. 1 , Article 3.
Eric Olson, Larry Carter, and Qingzhong Liu, "A Comparison Study Using StegExpose for Steganalysis," International Journal of Knowledge Engineering vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 8-12, 2017.
Special Agent Dennis Carroll
Dennis Carroll is a Senior Special Agent with the Wisconsin Department of Justice, Division of Criminal Investigation. Dennis is assigned as a narcotics agent and technical surveillance agent. Dennis has 25 years of law enforcement experience and served fourteen years in the U.S. Army Reserves as Intelligence and Imagery Analyst. Dennis has been teaching technical surveillance topics to law enforcement since 2002 and has been teaching cellular investigation topics nationally since 2008. Dennis is a long-time and active member of the National Technical Investigators Association.
- 2007-2009 Public Safety Administration Master’s Program – Lewis University – No degree completed at this time
- 2003-2006 Criminal Justice Administration – Bachelor’s Degree Judson University
Copyright © 2020 Advanced Concepts Exploitation, L.L.C.